Christmas Trees for Sale
The Christmas Trees will be arriving in Ashbrook Garden Centre and Landscaping on November 26th. Make sure to drop over early so that you get the pick of the selection.
Here are some tree buying tips:
1. Measure the height of the room for the tree before you leave to buy it.
2. When buying a tree run your fingers along the pines and give it a shake,Â If the tree is fresh, the needles should be pliable and very few should fall off.
3. Make sure to bring the little ones with you!
Keeping Trees Fresh
Hereâs how to maintain your treeâs fragrance and prevent mass needle fallout:
1.Â When you buy your tree, have an inch cut off the base to make it easier for the tree to take in water. (Be sure the cut is straight so the tree will stand up properly.)
2.Â If you donât plan to put the tree up right away, place it in a bucket of warm water and stand it in an unheated garage or porch away from the wind and cold.
3.Â When you bring your tree inside, use a stand that holds at least one gallon of water.
4.Â Keep your tree well watered. Water prevents the needles from drying and dropping off and maintains the fragrance. Trees may use several quarts a day, so check the water level in the stand every few hours.
5.Â Never let the water level fall below the base of the tree or the cut end may seal over, preventing further water intake.
6.Â Donât add anything to the water. Though some people swear that throwing in such extras as aspirin, soda water, bleach, salt, sugar, or Karo syrup keeps trees fresher longer, the experts say plain water, and plenty of it, is best.
Christmas Tree Forest
- We have one of the largest Christmas Tree forests in Ireland, making for a great fun family experience!
- Â Free Delivery in the local area.
- Â Free Gift With every Tree.
- Â We wrap the trees for easy transport.
- Â We drill the bottom of the trees for the stands.
- Â We have a large selection of bigger trees for easy transport.